Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Final Thoughts

The humanities are all around us and they help to shape our socialites as well as us as people. I really enjoy the humanities as well as this class. I really think this blog was a great idea. I wrote my post as I went in class and then posted. My only problem was that I accidentally deleted my blog thinking it was my other blog that I no longer use, so I had to repost them all, but that turned out to be a good thing because it gave me the opportunity to rewrite and add some thoughts, now that I am done with the class as a whole. From taking this class I think I have a good base to take any class in the humanities and get all I can out of the class. We are all learning and growing and the humanities are important for that learning.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment